BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

~~WELCOME !!!~~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 20 May 2011

KaWaN2 Kt UTHM......PRA-DIPLOMA 2011

Assalamualaikum.....
Saya ingin kongsikan meoir saya kepada pembaca....
4 bulan kami belajar bersama........
Kami menempuhi ranjau sebagai seorang siswa bersama........

Bawah nie gamba bersama ibu bapa ku.....

this my picture with my frend syikin.......so sweet
this picture with my lecterur en.ghaz, prof ct fauziah, en suhaimi n other my frends 


me with lecterur,my frends viviken n seha
this is my parents and mentor at UTHM JOHOR....kak T_rah from kelante
this is my best roomate i had....my first roomates......
u all the best.....even u'all further study far...UNIMAS n KMn9
I'll remind all memories in my diaries.......
thanks coz give me support 4 life....
MISS U ALL SO MUCH.......TERBAEEEEEEEEKKK......

this picture with my frend and neighbour room.......
Fatin Haniyyah a.k.a kak chik from muor....
fazyha nasya a.k.a adik.....


this is my picture with my classmate shawari amri aziz
dax Layang-layang Johor........so bajet....
tasha, fatin n asreen never divorced.....like wifw n husband
so sweeeeeeeettttttt......

 classmate pre-diploma UTHM Johor
2011
 photo section 1 with en.Suhaimi lecterur pre-calculus
 photo with prof ct fauziah lecterur presentation

dinner with seha, syikin n shalinda ...after final test....
we just to enjoy n release tension ......
this time so sweet in my life........

 this is all student pre-diploma UTHM Johor 2011
First Batch .....inUTHM


0 comments: